Breakfast / After School Club
About Krazy Kids
The school offers wrap around care from 8.00am until the start of the school day at 8.55am
and then 3.05pm until 6.00pm.
The children are provided with a healthy choice of cereals, fruit and toast for breakfast.
Tea is also a healthy light meal, either hot or cold, as advised by the schools food standards.
The children are consulted when devising menus and getting their help to make the food is an occasional planned activity.
Key features of our club:
- A leader trained to NVQ3 or equivalent supervises the Club.
- All staff are trained in First Aid.
- Recommended staff/child ratios are always observed.
- There are never less than two members of staff on duty.
- There is always a happy, friendly and secure atmosphere.
- We encourage and welcome feedback and suggestions.
- The club is specifically aimed at meeting the needs of families attending the school.
- The club promotes schemes that make childcare more affordable, by taking all employer childcare vouchers.