Our Extended School
Support Services for Children, Families and our Community within Oxfordshire
At Bure Park Primary School we celebrate the achievement of every individual, offering opportunities for all to develop as life-long learners. We value all children equally and welcome children with special educational needs as part of our inclusive approach.
We recognise most children and parents need support at some time. We have an established team and trained staff who focus on support for our children and their family. There are many support services available to children, parents, carers and families both within school as well as the community.
Please contact the school office or your child's class teacher in the first instance. The Inclusion Team (Mrs Cotter & Mrs Holland) will work with you to identify the best support / information to address your concerns. Any situation which impacts on your child’s wellbeing, health, happiness or academic success can be supported by us.
Reasons for contacting us may include:
- Family bereavement
- Family break up
- Emotional difficulties
- Educational concerns
- Behavioural concerns
- Medical related issues
- Parenting related questions eg bed-wetting, night routine
Mrs Holland leads our Mindfulness Programme in school.
Please contact the office, for further information
Please use our Links (within the Help section) for local information on such areas as Early Intervention Centres, Leisure Centres, childcare and holiday schemes
The school has a dedicated team who are happy to:
- Work with parents and carers to help them become more involved with the school
- Support parents and carers to take up learning opportunities themselves
- Offer support to parents when children first show signs of social emotional, health or behavioural difficulties
- Let parents and carers know of other agencies and support in the community
- Offer one-to-one support and parenting programmes to parents needing additional support
- Signpost to specialist services